Shiva peethas worship

Last visit was: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:20 amIf you have clear Info you can directly post in above forums, otherwise please post here. It is an open forum. You can also ask your questions.

Shiva peethas worship

Postby atjanarthanan on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:22 am

Hai,

My name is A T Janarthanan and I am a devotee of Lord Shiva ans recently I came through this website while I am searching about Lord Shiva in Google and I joned this site. I want to visit all Shiva peethas once in my life.

Pls suggest me how, where and when to start and finish this all shiva peethas worship. Also send the line of visit, Because I dont know anything about this as I am only worshipping Lord Shiva tillnow from my place.

My native place is Dharmapuri, Tamilnadu currently working and residing in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
Thanks

A T Janarthanan

Re: Shiva peethas worship

Postby Siva on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Hello Janarthan,
Welcome to Shaktipeethas.org.
What do you mean by asking about Shivapeethas tour? A quick search in this site gave me these useful pages. Of-course many Shivapeethas left untouched.
Shivapeethas forum, Jyothirlingas forum,
Pancharamas forum, Pancharamas temples map
All Shivapeethas cannot be covered in a single trip. We have to plan according to our own possibilities and limitations (Place, Time, Health, etc..). I think small and frequent trips covering two or three important places is better, as it is easy to remember and print the god and the areas in our mind.

Topic Tags

Jyotirlingas tour, Pancharamas tour, Pilgrimage Tours, Temples of Lord Shiva, Travel India

• NAVIGATION