shaktipeeth forum ?

Last visit was: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:15 pmIf you have clear Info you can directly post in above forums, otherwise please post here. It is an open forum. You can also ask your questions.

shaktipeeth forum ?

Postby Vimala on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:59 pm

I came to understand that this shaktipeeth forum is run by only few members who know each other . The information is good , I accept , but all topics are presented in the same style . I wonder if I can find any outer member excluding me ! , Some doubt on kondurkumar . I have to give few suggestions :

1 . You are not giving clear info on visiting the places. It is better to give additional travelling info.
2 . Nobody can do home work to write in your forum. understand.
3 . No links between articles of the same temple. You have to look at that . I searched for srisailam articles it took a lot of time
4 . what do you mean by calling all temples as shaktipeeth ? I can't understand that . is this a website on temples or a website on Hinduism or a forum on hinduism ? describing temples and telling stories, a bit confusing for people like me who want to visit those places .BE clear while giving info. at least separate both of them.

final question is this a website or a forum?

Re: shaktipeeth forum ?

Postby Admin on Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:49 pm

Thanks for your feedback.
But, you are only half true.

Regarding members:

Yes. Out of the present 18 (including me and you) 10 members are previous friends, all interested in Shaktipeethas. We visit Shakti peethas regularly. We worship Jaganmata. We follow Devi Bhagavata. We discuss, PM each other, and present the matter. But we are not closed group. Anybody can join us. But you have to do home work like us. No excuses.

Here are the things you can do:

1. You can always post on any topic you are clear enough.
2. You might have visited a temple. If you have photos share with us so that many people can find them useful.
3. You can ask additional info on any of the published topic (Yes, traveling info too. If we know, we'll try to give it.)
4. You can start healthy discussion on any of the published topics.
5. You can raise the controversial topics too, but only in this forum (Ask your questions).
6. You can ask help how to present your info (PM any active members).

Regarding the question: Is this a forum ?

Yes. But not for chat. It is started to improve ourselves and share our knowledge with those who require. We want to worship the God through this forum. We ask all members to feel the same. The real value comes from real devotion.

Definition of the word Shaktipeeth:

Again I'm telling we are following the definition given by Devi Bhagavata. Ask any body who read Devi Bhagavata or better Try to read Devi Bhagavata yourself. All doubts will be cleared.

Info on Shaktipeethas

Let us improve and attain a state where we can't find the differences between different deities.

Is this Website for Shaktipeethas or Hinduism ?

You might have already understand the topic. This Web site includes Shakti peethas, Jyotirlingas, Temples of Lord Vishnu and all other deities like Ganesh. It includes not only the spiritual places, but also Info on festivals, Sacred texts like Vedas, Upanishads, Puranas and Tantras. It's scope is very wide. Life histories of Great Devotees, Yoga sadhana, Mantra sadhana etc will also come under this. Believe, Shaktipeeth is the location where God lives.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS.
WE TRY TO BUILD LINKS BETWEEN PAGES. (of-course, you can use advanced search)
FROM NOW ONWARDS WE TRY TO SEPARATE GENERAL INFO WITH PAURANIC INFO.
YOU TOO CAN HELP US !

Postby Vimala on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:07 am

Thnx. you responded.
see your motto. It is slanting towards gents. what about me ?
Shaktipeethas.org is for beloved sons of Jaganmata

Postby Admin on Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:02 pm

Sorry for the mistake. It is edited.
Shaktipeethas.org is for beloved children of Jaganmata

Postby Kondurkumar on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:06 pm

Hi

Can you elaborate more about doubt on kondurkumar pls.There are different ways of raising questions:

1.Info about a particular place.Here we need to write abt the importance of the place , how to reach that place.I generally never give this sort of information specifcally

2.Debate about a particular topic.Take a example of somnath temple its universal fact that the temple was attącked anumber of times by the muslim invaders.The best verification is ask the priest of Somnath temple , he says nobody knows where the actual jyotirling is?And I have thrown some light on that.You can also go to saurath madhubani district ,bihar and verify the same.

3.Any other doubts kindly revert.The simple logic is everything is belief and trust.

Ranjith

Topic Tags

Shakti peethas, Spiritual India

• NAVIGATION