Thanks for your feedback.
But, you are only half true.Regarding members:
Yes. Out of the present 18 (including me and you) 10 members are previous friends, all interested in Shaktipeethas. We visit Shakti peethas regularly. We worship Jaganmata. We follow Devi Bhagavata. We discuss, PM each other, and present the matter. But we are not closed group. Anybody can join us.
But you have to do home work like us. No excuses. Here are the things you can do:
1. You can always post on any topic you are clear enough.
2. You might have visited a temple. If you have photos share with us so that many people can find them useful.
3. You can ask additional info on any of the published topic (Yes, traveling info too. If we know, we'll try to give it.)
4. You can start healthy discussion on any of the published topics.
5. You can raise the controversial topics too, but only in this forum (Ask your questions).
6. You can ask help how to present your info (PM any active members).Regarding the question: Is this a forum ?
Yes. But not for chat. It is started to improve ourselves and share our knowledge with those who require. We want to worship the God through this forum. We ask all members to feel the same. The real value comes from real devotion.Definition of the word Shaktipeeth:
Again I'm telling we are following the definition given by Devi Bhagavata. Ask any body who read Devi Bhagavata or better Try to read Devi Bhagavata yourself. All doubts will be cleared.Info on Shaktipeethas
Let us improve and attain a state where we can't find the differences between different deities.Is this Website for Shaktipeethas or Hinduism ?
You might have already understand the topic. This Web site includes Shakti peethas, Jyotirlingas, Temples of Lord Vishnu and all other deities like Ganesh. It includes not only the spiritual places, but also Info on festivals, Sacred texts like Vedas, Upanishads, Puranas and Tantras. It's scope is very wide. Life histories of Great Devotees, Yoga sadhana, Mantra sadhana etc will also come under this. Believe, Shaktipeeth is the location where God lives.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS.
WE TRY TO BUILD LINKS BETWEEN PAGES. (of-course, you can use advanced search
FROM NOW ONWARDS WE TRY TO SEPARATE GENERAL INFO WITH PAURANIC INFO.
YOU TOO CAN HELP US !