i want information about sabarimala temple

Last visit was: Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:51 pmIf you have clear Info you can directly post in above forums, otherwise please post here. It is an open forum. You can also ask your questions.

i want information about sabarimala temple

Postby siva kumar on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:32 pm

hai, i want information about sabarimala ayyappa temple travel guide photos and residing hotel information and telugu hotels information for nativetelugu food to eat kindly sent this information to my e mail address

Re: i want information about sabarimala temple

Postby Admin on Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:53 pm

Your request on Ayyappa temple at Sabarimala will be answered within 2 days. We'll try to give the best details.

Please consider using the Email option present on the top-right corner of the topic page. You can use that option to send e-mail to yourself and/or your friends who are interested on Ayyappa.

Re: i want information about sabarimala temple

Postby Admin on Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:29 pm

Sorry to say you that we could't find standard info on telugu hotels near Sabarimala. But we are preparing an article on Sabarimala travel info. The link to that article will be provided here as soon as it is completed.

About the availability of telugu food near to Sabarimala:

You can't get native telugu food in any hotel near Sabarimala. Some hotels do prepare but you can't call it as telugu food! It is my personal experience.

Any body who has good info about this topic: please respond.

Upadate 20/11/08:

Sabarimala travel guide

Topic Tags

Karthika masam, Kerala tourism, Lord Ayyappa, Pilgrimage Tours, Sabarimala tour, Temples in Kerala, Travel India

• NAVIGATION