Bija Mantra for each and every Shaktipeeth

Last visit was: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:54 am

Bija Mantra for each and every Shaktipeeth

Postby gocompare on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Hi All,

First of all thank you very much to all of you and proud to be Hindu and devotees to maa durga.

Can anyone please provide me Bija mantra for each and every shakti peethas (main 51) including location, bhairav, which part (organ) of body or ornament included in that peeth.

i will be very grateful and thankful to all who can provide me this information.

cheers

Re: Bija Mantra for each and every Shaktipeeth

Postby Siva on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:00 pm

As far as I know, neither Tantra Chudamani nor Shiva Charitam describes Bija Mantras to each of 51 Shakti peethas. For the remaining details, you may see these pages:

Postby gocompare on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:16 am

thanx for that but if you can provide me bija mantra that will be appreciated

as i know bija mantra comes from the sound came while the body parts organ or ornaments was dropped down to the area and sound procuded, is that correct?

Postby Admin on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:11 am

That's not correct.
51 or 50 Shaktipeeth are believed to represent the Matruka varnas (50 syllables of Sanskrit language), externally. If you go to the Harsiddhi mandir (Mangala chandi Shakti peeth - Ujjain), on the roof of the temple, you can find beautiful pictures of Matruka devis along with their corresponding Shakti peeth details. I couldn't collect that information when I was there few years back. I'll sure post here that info, if I make a trip again.
Simply, this comparison can be understood as an interpretation of Antara pithas with Bahir pithas.

Postby gocompare on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Thank u very much for ur help, if u can provide me some more info about that when u visit again or more info regarding bija mantras for each and every (51) shakti peethas will be appreciated

Topic Tags

51 shakti peethas, Meditation, Sakta pithas darshan, Tantra goddess, Travel India

• NAVIGATION