All markers were placed at most possible zoom level. You can always suggest better marking to improve map.
|Siddheswar mahadev temple||Nabhi kund||Suraj kund||Ganesh Temple|
|Renuka mata temple||Bus stand||Bathing Ghat||Ridhanath Shiva temple|
Nemawar, a small village present in Dewas district, Madhyapradesh, on the banks of Narmada River. It is a holy place for both Hindus and Jains. Every Narmada Parikramavasi should visit this place. People in this village says "Narmade har", that means Narmada is Lord Shiva.
Nearest Bustand: Nemawar
Nearest Railway station: Harda (12 km distance)
Nearest Airport: Indore (130 km distance)
Important places to see in Nemawar:
1. Siddheswar temple: It is very old and big temple. Lord Shiva is the main diety here. Narmada mata temple, Ganesh temple also present in this temple complex.
2. Ganesh temple: It is present in Siddheswar temple complex.
3. Nabhi Kund: Nemawar is the Nabhi sthan (Navel) of Narmada river. It is present in the center of Narmada river.
4. Surya kund: It is also present in the middle of Narmada river. Lord Vishnu statue present here.
5. Renuka mata temple: It is a Tapobhumi of Jamadagni maharshi (Husband of Renuka mata). This temple is very small temple and present nearer to Bustand.
6. Riddhanath temple: This temple present on the opposite bank of Narmada river.