Tirupati Balaji live darshan

Last visit was: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:20 amDetails and Discussions about the temples of Lord Vishnu.

Tirupati Balaji live darshan

Postby Vimala on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:59 am

Hi all, today I accidentally came across a rare video of Lord Venkateswara Swamy. All of us know that it is not allowed to take photos / videos inside the temple of Balaji. But, this is not the condition 50 years back. The temple is also not as luxurious as it is today. All 'Sevas' are for free. No Q lines. No buildings for 'Annadana'.

I collected this video from Youtube, a recording from the program of TV9 channel. It is told that they got this video from an old devotee of Lord Venkateswara Swamy. We can believe it for three reasons :
1. The time it was taken is with minimal rules at Tirumala.
2. A TV channel published it darely.
3. Looking real. Can't find a reason to throw it as a created video.

Please be serious. It's not for fun. It's a luck to see our God directly, without going to Tirupati.
OM NAMO VENKATESAYA.

I don't know about the reaction of "Tirumala Tirupati Devastham Board" on this video. If anybody knows please post the reaction here. I'm really curious. I even searched Google, But, can't find it.

I searched all Youtube for about 2 Hrs for related and similar videos. There are about 25 videos. Removing the duplicates and bit videos I finally found three additional videos of this topic. They are,
Video 2 : Another TV9 program with scenes on the premises of old Tirumala Sanctum. May be another part of that program.
Video 3 : Abhisheka / Suprabhata Seva of that time.
Video 4 : Tirumala in 1960's.

Though the third and fourth videos are looking very real, as I don't know the origin of them I can't judge.

Re: Real video of Lord Venkateswara taken in 1962

Postby Admin on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Nice collection. But, can't understand the last sentence. If the first two are real, the second two must be real. As far as I understand, your third and fourth videos are used to create the stated program of TV9. See, even the pictures are also matching for 1 and 3. OM NAMO VENKATESAYA.

Re: Real video of Lord Venkateswara taken in 1962

Postby Siva on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:21 pm

Hi, really amazing. I was shocked. Any how thanks for sharing this rare video. Whenever i want to see Lord Venkateswara swami, I will see this video.

Vishnu rudrakshaVishnu pendantsVishnu yantra
Vishnu statueVishnu giftsVishnu puja

Topic Tags

Andhra pradesh tourism, Divya desams, Lord Venkateswara, Temples in Andhra pradesh, Tirupati tour, Travel India

• NAVIGATION